We played so hard we just crashed on the beach for about a week (or two).


Visiting a little bakery near our place. Click on this pic - you will see the most ADORABLE chocolate lab! I asked him to shake and rollover but I don't think he knows English. (or he does and he didn't feel the need to entertain me.)

A vivacious care package decorated by my ever so talented niece GG. (who is almost 3!) smooch!

Visiting Nagasaki


One of the 10 weekends we've tried to camp and have been rained out! This of course was when a typhoon decided to blow in but we hit the beach anyway and watched all the surfers.



Matt, Matt and Brian on Spindrift. Not sure if this is before, during or after the race. (shhhh, don't tell them I said that)

A little Korean BBQ... yum

Visiting Mt. Aso
I'm sorry. Did you ask if we camped? No, a typhoon decided to blow in again.
It was a little on the windy side.

Visiting Iki Island.

Hahaha, I love the pic of all the food and then the napping people...awesome!
ReplyDelete