China... where do I start??
Matt and I traveled through China for 3 1/2 weeks this summer. We visited Shanghai, Hong Kong, Yangshuo, Lijiang and ended in Beijing. It was exciting and exhausting. It may take me a year to write about our travels but I'll get working on it.
A little sad news, our pictures will not come off our camera. Every photo that I took may permanently live on our damaged chip and only viewable via our camera screen. So, if you're interested in seeing all the pics you can view them on a 2"x2" screen but only if you have my camera in your hands. The good news?? Matt had our iphone and shot like crazy too. A couple of places we don't have any pics of (b/c we used our camera - silly us!!) and Matt is in very few photos (very sad) BUT we have some. :)
Here are a couple of snapshots of China...
...a couple of photos?!?! I need to set an evening aside to review them all. I'm so happy the two of you took an extended trip to China. I wish I would have done something like that when I had the time (but of course when I had the time, I had no money!). It's hard to believe you're the same Ash and Matt we dropped off at Logan airport just over a year ago. I miss you guys tremendously, but I'm so happy that you're exploring and enjoying your time abroad. xxoo N.
ReplyDeleteWell, have you set your evening aside to look at our pics yet?! (just teasing). Love ya and miss ya like crazy. Don't worry - I'm still the same person you dropped off at the airport. Just a couple of years older and few more grey sparkles on my head...
Delete