Japanese-On

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Festivals, travel, sumo, markets...

Yes, I know. I've stopped writing but I still share pics so that must count for something?!? Enjoy...
(remember, you can click on the pics for better viewing.)

Hanging out at the Music Festival downtown Tenjin.





Ibex in Japan!! Yes, I took a picture of a random guy in the supermarket. I couldn't help myself!

Our favorite get-a-way. Bar Sol...


United Nations Day at FIS


A night out on the town. I'll have...

Oktoberfest 2011

Halloween

Kenta dressing up as Mr. Buck

Mr. Buck dressing up as Kenta


Karatsu Kunchi Festival







Visiting Yufuin...






if you click on this pic you'll see a red dot at the top of the mtn. in the middle. (that's Matt)




Beppu - The "Hells"

hard boiled egg anyone??



a relaxing foot bath


SUMO!!!





a little game of touch football before our annual FIS Thanksgiving Feast



Hakosaki Shrine & Flea Market





New Hampshire - Live free or die

Another event in Tenjin. I'm not sure what the celebration is - we just happened to stumble upon it. :)




I think you're all caught up! Sayonara friends. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa!! I hope you're doing well. We'll be home this summer - can't wait to see you. :)

      Delete